Nutritional Facts OR Download our pdf
We Only Carry REAL frozen yogurts at our shop: (YoCream & Yokibliss)
YoCream’s frozen yogurts are carefully crafted to contain high levels of beneficial live and active yogurt cultures. These cultures are probiotic and are considered beneficial to be present in the intestinal tract of the human body to insure proper balance needed for digestion and good health. YoCream yogurt cultures include: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. lactis and L. acidophilus.
- YoCream Frozen Yogurt is never heat treated after culturing. All this attention to quality ensures that you receive the healthy benefits of the living yogurt cultures in a creamy delicious frozen dessert.
- YoCream Frozen Yogurt meets and exceeds the requirements set forth by the National Yogurt Association and we are proud to display the Live and Active Cultures seal on our products.
YOKI BLISS Frozen Yogurt:
100% natural and made from organic cows! Please check out their website and facebook page. We are thrilled to offer another fine frozen yogurt product! Come in and taste for yourself!
Frozen Yogurt… It’s all about Live Active Cultures!
YoCream has been in the business of “Culturing” since 1977 and is proud to produce fine frozen yogurts for health-conscious consumers across America.
Below you will find some of the benefits in YoCream's yogurt.
- Good for your bones: It’s an excellent source of calcium: (Based on 2 servings-‐8floz) Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Good for your tummy: Helps regulate digestive functions- Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract along with an increased digestibility for individuals with lactose intolerance.
- Supports Wellness: (1) Helps maintain general digestive health and body immunity (2) Low in Sodium: Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle: (1) Live and Active Probiotic Cultures (2) Low Cholesterol (3) Low Sodium
- Gluten Free:**except for Red Velvet Cake, Cake Batter, Heath™, and Cookies & Cream, which contain gluten.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup: ** except for Cookies & Cream as there is HFCS in the Oreo™ Cookies.
- All YoCream frozen yogurts are certified by the National Yogurt Association and proudly display the Live & Active Cultures Seal.
- All YoCream products are Kosher Certified.
TART PROFILE YOGURTS -EuroTart™ and Sorbets:
- 100% All-‐Natural
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Modified Food Starch
- Fat Free
- Gluten Free
Below you will find more nutritional facts on the flavors we have had at the shop or are planning to have in the future. The flavors in PINK are current flavors in the machines.
- All nutritional information is based on a ½ cup (4oz) serving.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nonfat Frozen Yogurt
YoCream nonfat frozen yogurt contains less that .5g of dairy butter fat per serving. A tasty 4 ounce serving contains anywhere from 100-110 calories, depending on the frozen yogurt flavor. YoCream nonfat frozen yogurt is specially crafted to provide a rich and creamy mouth feel while delivering a nonfat experience!
Lowfat & Premium Frozen Yogurt
YoCream's lowfat and premium frozen yogurts range from 1g-5g of dairy butter fat per serving. This small amount of butter fat allows YoCream to present a truly decadent experience with a fraction of the calories of a premium ice cream product. And, YoCream frozen yogurts contain live and active yogurt cultures, which ice cream does not! A wise and tasty choice indeed!
No Sugar Added Frozen Yogurt
Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy frozen yogurt, even if your lifestyle includes weight management or controlling your sugar intake for health reasons, like diabetes. YoCream No Sugar Added (NSA) frozen yogurt is nonfat and does not have any added sugars. Remember that since frozen yogurt is made from milk, there are some naturally occurring milk sugars (lactose) in the product and some naturally occurring sugars from the fruit in fruit flavors. YoCream NSA frozen yogurt is sweetened with sucralose and Ace-K sweeteners. Of course, you should always consult with your physician and/or dietician before adding new foods to your eating program or before starting a diet or exercise program.